Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm BAaAaAaAAAAAaaaaack!

Hello my loyal readers (I'm going to pretend that people actually missed me posting lol)

As you may have notice,i haven't posted in quite awhile. That is due to the fact that i got a job! Yep,that's right folks. . a real-life, out-of-the-house job! Its only a part-time retail position,but between that,Mr. Coupon and Baby coupon,i hardly have time to breath anymore, never mind blog.

But,i have missed blogging,and i have missed sharing my thrifty finds and simple crafts and meals with you; so i am going to try a bit harder to keep up with my posting. Can you believe its AUGUST already?? School's about to start up soon and Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. With Christmas just a couple months away, and our wallet a whole lot tighter than usual, I have made the decision to do a "Home-made Christmas" this year. "What is a Home-made Christmas?" It is just what it sounds like (heheh) , i have decided to hand-make every one's gifts this year, in order to spend as little as possible on gifts while still showing my loved ones how much they mean to me. In order to give myself enough time to get everything together, I am starting on the projects now. As i complete the projects,i will make a post for each craft with either a tutorial or a link to the tutorial i used,plus a break down of prices. My budget goal is $250 or less  for everyone on my Christmas list. Are you planning on a "hand-made Christmas"? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment